So, I'm hooked! I'm an official Heritage Makers Personal Publishing Consultant. In laymans terms that means I'm a digital storybook sales person! A license scrapbook and show off my work. I'm Psyched!! I love this stuff. I just completed a father's day book for Dave and have several projects already started. I plan to create my dream book. It's a philosophy we follow at Ameriprise called The Dream Book. I'm going to make mine to share with clients and to keep me focused on my dreams in life. I then of course want to do a book for Dawson each year of his life that he will receive on his birthday the following year. One of my fondest memories growing up was the blanket my mom would make us each year. This will be my contribution to Dawson as he grows - a memory book of his life during that one year span. I also am planning to re-create my weight loss book. I've gained a few pounds back since my weight loss in 2003 and I'm hoping it will motivate me back to where I want to be weight wise.
I have a few Christmas gifts in mind and will keep them secret for now. I'm excited! I haven't been this focused on something fun and exciting for me in a long time. Wish me luck!
~Sandy
www.createyourstory.net
No comments:
Post a Comment