I've been chuckling througout the day. Have you ever been around someone who is laughing and you laugh even though you have no idea what you are laughing about? I woke myself up this morning out of a dead sleep laughing. I have no idea what I was dreaming/thinking about - I've tried to remember all day because whatever it was, it was absolutely hilarious. I must've been somewhere or doing something where I couldn't laugh outloud because I was laughing so hard on the inside and not able to show it. I'd love to know what was so funny!
So, I'm wondering if that is what contributed to my good day. We had a great day at the office. Productive and it went by quickly. Can't ask for more than that. I did have my conference call with Shannon this morning and as always - we have great conversations. I'm so excited and encouraged by our partnership - and again - IT WILL HAPPEN! :) There is a lot of hard work ahead, sweat, probably some tears, but ultimately we are on the right path. I'm excited!
I have a pot roast in the slow cooker, rolls rising and going to pick up Grandma Larson in the morning to spend the afternoon at Sandy and Gayle Clough's home. There is family that came in this past week for mom's Aunt Donna's funeral. It will be fun to see everyone and especially hear stories about mom growing up. I love those times.
An overall great day - looking forward to the weekend with Dawson. The weather is improving and we may even get a park visit in this weekend sometime.
Sandy
No comments:
Post a Comment