I purchased a new book this week. The Love Dare for Couples.
After the holidays and reflecting on my life (past, present and future) - I realized my greatest goal is to be the best for my family. That's where I experience my greatest happiness. A compliment on Dawson that reflects on my teachings. A comfortableness from Isaac that speaks how much he enjoys having us around. A smile from Dave that says "I'm so glad you are here!" Those simple things are what brings me joy.
I want to be such a great mate, mother, partner, friend. I want to be that Godly woman who walks with a glow that invites a specialness just to be around. I want to emit the piece of me that shows an unconditional love. No expectation of anything in return.
So... in search to be that person I love being, I'm starting with Dave. One of my greatest priorities to be the best I can to him. There are a ton of ways to accomplish that, but for now, I'm starting with The Love Dare for Couples - A Year of Devotionals.
This is for me. Heres to this new chapter, new year and a chance to look back 365 days from now having brought the inside of myself outward.
Stay tuned. Tomorrow is Day 1!
No comments:
Post a Comment