Thursday, April 30, 2009

What to say, how much to say and when to say it?

This is scary. To wonder who many come across your written word. There is a sense that you want people to understand you, however, blogging it for the world to see seems almost invasive. Despite my love to read other's blogs, perhaps like several friends of mine the free writing of the day to day life, feelings, trials and prized moments could be my personal "calgon" moment. Could it?



One can't just sit and start from the beginning and try to explain everything. There is so much to say. I think I could talk all day long if I have someone sitting there with interest and intent to listen. It's probably why I don't date. It's been my experience that men really don't care what you have to say - it's all about action. There may be some validity to that - but I like to talk and ponder my own thoughts as well as others.



So, I guess here it goes. The perspective of a woman who still remains one lost soul. Perhaps through this I'll find myself.



~Sandy

No comments: